You don't need to send an email to your subscribers every day, but when you do, it always seems like you need to now. Like, right now. Like, WHEN AM I GOING TO FIND TIME TO DO THIS?
Yoo-hoo! Here I am!
I worked in email marketing for years, learning the ins and outs of the U.S. Can-Spam Act and the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation. I know which subject lines get more opens, where to place calls to action and how to optimize your content for mobile. Oh, and I'm a trained, educated and published content marketer and creative writer. I can help!
What are my takeaways?
- Send me the information you want to include in your email -- it might be as sparse as "We have this new product and want people to buy it" -- and I'll write your email's content in your brand's voice.
- I'll create compelling calls to action to point recipients to the links they should click and the info they should share with you. It's almost like hypnosis, but without a pocket watch and less creepy.
- I'll focus on the subject line so you land more email opens, getting your message in front of more people.
- Two days after hiring me, your email is ready to be sent, and you can move on with your life -- probably on to juggling the loads of new orders you just received, care of that spiffy email.
What's life like having someone else write my email newsletter?
- Like a spa: You get all of the pleasure without someone touching your feet. OK, not exactly, but you do get to reap the rewards of a professional email marketing campaign without sweating over it.
- You can rest assured that someone who knows her stuff is handling the email component of your marketing outreach.
If you're ready to have your email newsletter written for $200 so you can send it in two (!) days:
You'll notice that the only way to reach me is by email instead of directly purchasing packages online. That's because I feel there's tons of value in having a conversation first about your project's goals: I get a feel for your voice, you get a feel for mine, and then we decide to be friends forever.
Sound good? Hit that button above, and let's get to it!